DMX Core 100 Wall Controller
Ready to be shipped from our US-based warehouse.
*Early adopter stage - Buy it today!*
This is a standalone wall lighting controller with a 4.3" touchscreen that can be mounted in a 2-gang electrical box and powered over Ethernet (or 8-28VDC input). Similar to Enttec S-PLAY and CueServer, but with a touch-friendly user interface and complete remote access/control. Record custom shows from your lighting software and store on the DMX Core 100 and you can trigger playback from the touch buttons, schedule, over Web Api and future triggers like OSC and HTTP interface).
- High quality sACN and ArtNet stream playback, up to 40 universes at 40 Hz
- 4.3" touchscreen to trigger cues and presets
- Remote access via BalenaCloud (includes 1 year cloud access)
- Full control via Web UI and API
- Customizable for integrators
- RTC clock with battery backup, plus network sync for accurate clock
- Power over Ethernet or 8-28VDC power input
- 1 GbE Ethernet connector
- MicroSD and USB-A for file storage/boot image loading
- Remote software upgrade (1 year upgrades included)
- Supports USB DMX output via Enttec Pro/DMXking USB device (up to 4 universes)
- Designed to be installed in a 2-gang electrical box (does not include the desk stand that you may have seen in pictures/videos)
Make sure you sign up to our dedicated mailing list for DMX Core information: Sign up
Note that this is currently under development and more details will be released later. Be part of the development, contact us directly for your specific needs and we will do everything we can do incorporate it into the software. We have a handful of these available for immediate shipping with more on the way. Contact us for reseller opportunities specifically on this product.