DMX Core Pico 2 - RPi Pico w. dual DMX512 ports
Ready to be shipped from our US-based warehouse.
Raspberry Pi Pico based controller with two fully isolated DMX512 ports. Write your own firmware and drop it onto the controller when connected to your computer (mounts as a USB flash drive and takes UF2 files. Both DMX512 ports are isolated and can be configured to be either input or output. Four digital inputs and four outputs are also on the board that allows you full control in your code. For example you could connect a button to send out DMX data when pushed. Or control the digital outputs from DMX.
- 2x DMX512 ports, can be independently configured as input or output
- 3-pin connectors for DMX, same as for the DMXking products
- 7-28VDC power supply, or power via USB-C
- 4x input pins, 3-24VDC input
- 4x output pins, sinking for up to 30VDC
- Takes standard RPi Pico programming
- Includes USB cable, power and DMX connectors
- Can be DIN-rail mounted, or surface/wall mounted
- Typical power consumption 30mA at 12V, less than 1w
Add a pre-built DMX cable to get up and running quickly, or build your own. DMX cables not included.
Make sure you sign up to our dedicated mailing list for DMX Core information: Sign up
Documentation is here: Documentation
We have an intro video available on Youtube
Note that the input/output connectors are slightly different in the final product. Also the DMX ports will have vertical headers instead. New photos coming soon.