DMXking UltraDMX MAX - USB-DMX Adapter
50 additional units are on order, arrival estimate pending.
Looking for an affordable USB DMX "cable" that'll go the distance and produce reliable DMX512 data output? The ultraDMX MAX is exactly what you've been looking for with an internal microcontroller and tough XLR housing plus Enttec Pro compatibility there are few boxes this interface doesn't tick. Built-in DMX Decelerator functionality helps get your rig running smoothly even with the cheapest light fixtures.
Full support in these and many more software:
- QLab 5.3
- Lightkey 4.3.1
- QLC+ 4.12.8 (see forum post here)
- A microprocessor controls DMX512 timing - no flicker problems like the "Open" and clones.
- Supported operating systems: Windows, MAC OS, Linux
- DMX512 Transmitter or Receiver
- DMX transmit timing adjustment settings to "fix" issues with non-compliant DMX lighting gear.
- DMX receive rate throttling option to ensure receiving software isn't overloaded with too many frames per second.
- 3-pin XLR Female connector
- Tough metal housing with USB-C connector (USB A cable included)
- No external power supply required
- Internal double buffered DMX512 streams resulting in zero lost frames
- Compatible with most software using the Enttec Pro protocol, using standard CDC drivers
- Enttec DMX USB Pro ($170)
Visit our product info site for:
- User Manuals and Configuration software
- FAQ and Knowledge Base
- Technical Support
- Links to compatible software