DMXking LeDMX4 PRO LED RGB Pixel Controller
An OEM Board for direct sACN/E1.31 and Art-Net to RGB pixel strip/array control. No longer do you need sACN/Art-Net -> DMX512 -> RGB pixel driver. Eliminate the DMX512 conversion using our LeDMX4 and go direct sACN/Art-Net -> RGB pixel. Compact and feature packed you'll find it easy to design into your applications with the ability to scale as big as you like whilst keeping everything synchronized. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards LeDMX4 OEM is a professional product you can rely on backed by our world renowned after sales support.
Note that these don't come with any accessories like DIN/wall mounting or SD card. See below for related products. Recording/playback requires approved/tested SD card models (see recording manual for details).
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing.
- OEM board for integration into your designs.
- DIN rail mount, or wall mount possible with available accessory (not included).
- 4 Independent pixel outputs each with 5A supply capability. 1x DMX512 IN/OUT port.
- Board capacity is 17 universes (16 for pixels, 1 for DMX512).
- Directly drives WS2811, WS2812, WS2812B, WS2813, WS2814, WS2815, WS2822S, UCS1903, UCS2903, UCS2912, UCS8903, UCS8904, PL9823, TM1934, APA101, SK9822, APA102, APA104, APA106, INK1002, INK1003, SM16703, SK6812, WS2801, LPD6803, LPD8806, DMX512-P and many more compatible LED strips.
- Selectable clock/data rate to suit long cables or fast output.
- Up to 680 RGB pixels or 512 RGBW pixels per output spanning 4 DMX universes (2720 RGB pixels / 16 universes per board).
- Up to 340 16bit RGB pixels or 256 16bit RGBW pixels per output.
- Automatic RGB / RGBW order correction and additional pixel re-mapping features.
- Per pixel intensity control for APA102/SK9822 utilizing the 5bit current pre-regulator.
- Master Level control independent of incoming universe streams.
- Flexible Full Mapping option for outputs permitting any start address and zig-zag corrections for RGB, RGB16, RGBW and RGBW16 pixel types.
- Null pixel support for longer runs to first active pixel.
- Art-Net broadcast, Art-Net II, 3 & 4 unicast, sACN/E1.31 Multicast and sACN Unicast support.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II, 3 & 4 and sACN/E1.31 protocols.
- Fully compatible with lighting consoles capable of generating Art-Net or sACN protocol.
- HTP Merging of 2 sources and sACN Priority for a highly flexible multi-source pixel mapping solution.
- DMX512 OUT/IN port usable for pixel mapping source along with ArtNet/sACN.
- Accessory port (RJ12) for external show triggering and future add on devices.
- Configuration utility (Win/OSX). Windows version required for basic Art-Net output/input test functionality and to manage SD playback/record functionality.
- Recording and playback to microSD card (not included). See eDMX PRO Record / Playback manual.
- Standalone show playback without computer or network connection. External trigger input.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android.
- Available as 5V or 12-24V models
- San Devices E682 ($180)
- J1SYS ECG-PIXAD8 ($155)
Visit our product info site for:
- User Manuals and Configuration software
- FAQ and Knowledge Base
- Technical Support
- Links to compatible software