DMXking eDMX4 DIN PRO ArtNet/sACN to DMX Controller
Compact OEM Board for sACN/E1.31 and Art-Net to DMX512 conversion. Supporting both DMX512 output and input individually configurable on each channel along with Art-Net and sACN protocols the eDMX4 PRO DIN is well suited to distributed permanent installations tucked away in small enclosures. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards.
Firmware v3.0 eDMX4 DIN PRO includes show recording and playback from microSD card and Universe Sync functionality.
Note that these don't come with any accessories like DIN/wall mounting or SD card. See below for related products. Recording/playback requires approved/tested SD card models (see recording manual for details).
- Wide input power range 8-28Vdc.
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing.
- OEM board for integration into your designs.
- DIN rail mount possible with DIN clip accessory.
- 4x DMX512 Out or DMX512 In with E1.20 RDM support.
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options.
- Merge Art-Net + DMX input -> DMX output(s).
- Merge 2x DMX input -> DMX output(s).
- sACN Priority takeover for multi-tier controller arrangements.
- Available with 3 pin screw or RJ45 terminal plugs.
- Accessory port (RJ12) for external show triggering and future add-on devices.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II, 3 & 4 and sACN protocols.
- Fully compatible with lighting consoles capable of generating Art-Net or sACN protocol.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- Recording and playback to microSD card (not included). See eDMX PRO Record / Playback manual.
- Standalone show playback without a computer or network connection.
- Configuration utility (Win/OSX) with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality (Win only).
- Firmware updates can be performed by an end user.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android.
Visit our product info site for:
- User Manuals and Configuration software
- FAQ and Knowledge Base
- Technical Support
- Links to compatible software