Arista Dante AVIO Input Adapter 2 channels/ports
Arista Pro AV Dante Analog Input Adapter let you connect analog line-level products you already own to any Dante-connected system. Bring your mixer console, line-level microphone amplifiers and more to the world of audio networking with Dante. Available with two channels of analog audio input.
- Send audio from analog outputs like mixer consoles, etc over a Dante audio network
- Patch DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Dante Input and Output adapters
- Create easy drop-points for connecting overflow areas to a Dante network
- Convert two analog outputs into two channels of Dante streams
- High Resolution 24 bit AD/DA Conversion
- AES67 Compliant
- Dual power input options, powered byh PoE (802.3 af/at class 1) or DC 5V via MicroUSB connector
Note that Arista Dante adapters require either a MicroUSB power adapter (not included), or via Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch or 802.3af compliant PoE injector.