Arista Dante AVIO Output Adapter 2 channels/ports w/ LIP-SYNC delay
Arista Pro AV Dante Analog Output Adapter let you drive analog line-level products you already own from any Dante-connected system. Bring your amplifiers, powered speakers and more to the world of audio networking with Dante. Available with two channels of analog audio output.
- Configurable Lip-Sync delay (1-32 steps)
- Send audio to analog power amplifiers and powered speakers over a Dante audio network
- Patch DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Dante Input and Output adapters
- Create easy drop-points for connecting overflow areas to a Dante network
- Convert a Dante stream into two channels of analog audio output signal
- High Resolution 24 bit AD/DA Conversion
- AES67 Compliant
- Dual power input options, powered by PoE (802.3 af/at class 1) or DC 5V via MicroUSB connector
Note that Arista Dante adapters require either a MicroUSB power adapter (not included), or via Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch or 802.3af compliant PoE injector.