24CH RGB DMX decoding driver converts a DMX512 input to PWM output with 256 different levels output per channel. It provides flicker-free and smooth dimming of low voltage (5-24V) LEDs and lights.
Note that this is for "dumb" LED strips, not pixels that are individually addressable. Can also be used to control low-voltage lights, like those in inflatable Halloween/holiday displays.
- Power input: DC 5V - 24V
- Channels: 24 (8 groups of 3 channels, ideal for RGB strips, but can be used independently)
- Output rating: 3A per channel
- Input: DMX512 (cables/XLR connectors not included)
- Plug-in terminal blocks for easy connections
- Operating temperature: -20 - 50°C
- DMX starting channel set by DIP switches on the side
- There are 10 built-in programs which can be used for testing or for simple displays.
- This device has two DC power inputs (one for each set of 12 outputs), allowing the outputs to be split across two power sources for high-current applications.