DMXking ultraDMX2 PRO Ethernet/USB DMX Controller
The ultimate USB DMX box with more features than anything else on the market. From basic Enttec Pro compatibility mode right through to full on Art-Net/sACN, we've got everything covered including standalone show playback of any complexity and duration.
Supporting both DMX512 output and DMX512 input individually configurable on each channel along with Art-Net and sACN protocols the ultraDMX2 PRO is the perfect choice for small to medium rigs. DMX merge functionality works from both Art-Net/sACN, DMX Input and USB DMX sources providing plenty of configuration possibilities. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards.
Recording/playback requires approved/tested SD card models (see recording manual for details).
- USB Power adapter (not included)
- High current output USB port on the router, for example, Apple Airport Extreme (Airport Express doesn't provide enough current)
All configuration options are stored in non-volatile memory on the device. The device can be controlled by any operating system supporting ArtNet/sACN. For changing configuration options there's a Windows and OS X utility available. The ultraDMX2 PRO is set up for plug and play operation using DHCP from a factory, in most scenarios you can just hook it up to great software like Luminair and start using it right away, no need to use the configuration utility.
Supporting both Art-Net and sACN the ultraDMX2 is ideal for when you need a little more than the single universe eDMX1, but don't need PoE which is available on the eDMX2. The ultraDMX2 is also a great replacement for the discontinued RDM PRO product as it supports the same features.
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing. Ships with DHCP enabled.
- Fully compatible with software suitable for ENTTEC USB DMX Pro. Drivers for Windows, OS X, Linux.
- ultraDMX2 PRO - 2x DMX512 Out or DMX512 In with Art-Net, sACN E1.31 and E1.20 RDM support.
- DMX512 Out or DMX512 In functionality selectable on each port.
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net/sACN streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options.
- Merge Art-Net/sACN + DMX input -> DMX output.
- Merge DMX input + USB DMX source -> DMX output.
- USB DMX enhanced mode for 2 Universe Out or 1 In 1 Out.
- 1500V Isolation between every port.
- Art-Net broadcast, Art-Net II, III & 4 unicast, sACN/E1.31 Multicast and sACN Unicast support.
- E1.20 RDM over Art-Net support.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- User configuration of Art-Net Node short and long names.
- Compact tough metal enclosure.
- Available with 3 pins or 5 pin XLR sockets.
- Accessory port (RJ12) for external show triggering and future add-on devices.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net, Art-Net II, III & 4, and sACN protocols.
- Fully compatible with lighting consoles capable of generating Art-Net or sACN protocol.
- Configuration utility (Win/OSX) with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality (Win only).
- Recording and playback to microSD card (not included). See eDMX PRO Record / Playback manual.
- Standalone show playback without the computer or network connection.
- Firmware updates can be performed by the end user.
- Enttec Open DMX Ethernet ODE 1 universe ($275)
- Enttec Open DMX Ethernet ODE with POE 1 universe ($330)
- Enttec DMx Ethergate MK3 2 universes ($550)
Visit our product info site for:
- User Manuals and Configuration software
- FAQ and Knowledge Base
- Technical Support
- Links to compatible software