DMXking ultraDMX2 PRO Ethernet/USB DMX Controller
Replaced by the eDMX2 MAX
The ultimate USB DMX box with more features than anything else on the market. From basic Enttec Pro compatibility mode right through to full on Art-Net/sACN, we've got everything covered including standalone show playback of any complexity and duration.
Supporting both DMX512 output and DMX512 input individually configurable on each channel along with Art-Net and sACN protocols the ultraDMX2 PRO is the perfect choice for small to medium rigs. DMX merge functionality works from both Art-Net/sACN, DMX Input and USB DMX sources providing plenty of configuration possibilities. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards.
Recording/playback requires approved/tested SD card models (see recording manual for details).
- USB Power adapter (not included)
- High current output USB port on the router, for example, Apple Airport Extreme (Airport Express doesn't provide enough current)
All configuration options are stored in non-volatile memory on the device. The device can be controlled by any operating system supporting ArtNet/sACN. For changing configuration options there's a Windows and OS X utility available. The ultraDMX2 PRO is set up for plug and play operation using DHCP from a factory, in most scenarios you can just hook it up to great software like Luminair and start using it right away, no need to use the configuration utility.
Supporting both Art-Net and sACN the ultraDMX2 is ideal for when you need a little more than the single universe eDMX1, but don't need PoE which is available on the eDMX2. The ultraDMX2 is also a great replacement for the discontinued RDM PRO product as it supports the same features.
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing. Ships with DHCP enabled.
- Fully compatible with software suitable for ENTTEC USB DMX Pro. Drivers for Windows, OS X, Linux.
- ultraDMX2 PRO - 2x DMX512 Out or DMX512 In with Art-Net, sACN E1.31 and E1.20 RDM support.
- DMX512 Out or DMX512 In functionality selectable on each port.
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net/sACN streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options.
- Merge Art-Net/sACN + DMX input -> DMX output.
- Merge DMX input + USB DMX source -> DMX output.
- USB DMX enhanced mode for 2 Universe Out or 1 In 1 Out.
- 1500V Isolation between every port.
- Art-Net broadcast, Art-Net II, III & 4 unicast, sACN/E1.31 Multicast and sACN Unicast support.
- E1.20 RDM over Art-Net support.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- User configuration of Art-Net Node short and long names.
- Compact tough metal enclosure.
- Available with 3 pins or 5 pin XLR sockets.
- Accessory port (RJ12) for external show triggering and future add-on devices.
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net, Art-Net II, III & 4, and sACN protocols.
- Fully compatible with lighting consoles capable of generating Art-Net or sACN protocol.
- Configuration utility (Win/OSX) with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality (Win only).
- Recording and playback to microSD card (not included). See eDMX PRO Record / Playback manual.
- Standalone show playback without the computer or network connection.
- Firmware updates can be performed by the end user.
- Enttec Open DMX Ethernet ODE 1 universe ($275)
- Enttec Open DMX Ethernet ODE with POE 1 universe ($330)
- Enttec DMx Ethergate MK3 2 universes ($550)
Visit our product info site for:
- User Manuals and Configuration software
- FAQ and Knowledge Base
- Technical Support
- Links to compatible software