DMXking eDMX4 PRO ISODIN
Ready to be shipped from our US-based warehouse.
This model has been discontinued, DMXking eDMX4 MAX ISODIN is the replacement product.
Designed for DIN rail cabinet installations in tough electrical environments. eDMX4 PRO ISODIN provides ANSI E1.11 Higher Protection Level on all DMX512-A ports so they'll survive high voltage transients and other unusual line conditions. Port protection is identical to the highly reliably eDMX4 PRO product.
Supporting both DMX512 output and DMX512 input individually configurable on each channel along with Art-Net and sACN protocols the eDMX4 PRO ISODIN is an ideal choice for universe hungry lighting installations. Flexible configuration permits 2 input DMX merge functionality too. Designed and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest standards. DIN rail mounting included.
Recording/playback requires approved/tested SD card models (see recording manual for details).
All configuration options are stored in non-volatile memory on the device, so even if you need Windows/MacOSX for the configuration utility, you can still use this with other computers/devices once it's configured.
Supporting both Art-Net and sACN the eDMX4 is ideal for when you need the top-of-the-line DMX512 node with support for 4 universes.
- Static IP or DHCP network addressing.
- Supported operating systems: Any with Ethernet networking support. Windows, MAC OS, Linux, iOS, Android...
- eDMX4 PRO ISODIN - 4x DMX512 Out or DMX512 In with Art-Net, sACN E1.31 and E1.20 RDM support
- Merge 2 incoming Art-Net streams per output channel with both HTP and LTP options
- Merge Art-Net + DMX input -> DMX output(s)
- Merge 2x DMX input -> DMX output(s)
- sACN Priority takeover for multi-tier controller arrangements
- Mix and match ArtNet with sACN merge/priority sources
- 1500V Isolation between every port
E1.11 Higher Protection Level “DMX512-A Protected” device.
- Vertical DIN Rail mounting
- Fully compatible with *ALL* software and hardware that supports Art-Net I, II, 3 & 4 and sACN protocols.
- Works with your existing console if Art-Net or sACN external nodes are supported.
- Universe Sync Art-Net, sACN and Madrix Post Sync.
- Recording and playback to microSD card (not included). See eDMX PRO Record / Playback manual.
- Standalone show playback without computer or network connection.
- Accessory port for external show triggering and future add on devices.
- Configuration utility with basic Art-Net output/input test functionality.
- Firmware updates can be performed by end user.
Visit our product info site for:
- User Manuals and Configuration software
- FAQ and Knowledge Base
- Technical Support
- Links to compatible software